Saturday, July 23, 2016

Home Sweet Home - Marriage Survival Kit


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Here is my latest marriage survival kit. It is similar to my "Happiness is Homemade" kit which also includes a bunch of kitchen items, this one does not have the sayings that rhyme. This is what I put in it:




I purchased all the items from Home Sense. I loved the bright colors for a spring wedding shower. The tags are free for personal use. You can find them by clicking here.

I put all items in a bowl and attached the corresponding tag to each item.  I tied tulle around the bowl and attached an adorable little whisk. I usually tie the tag around the bowl, but with the which there I just placed it on top of the items. I also used to put a plastic bag around the kit but this time I left it open and I liked it better.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I checked out the link to view all your other survival kits--thank you so much for sharing.
    Now I have lots of ideas (thanks to you) for all future wedding invites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have these tags where they are editable? I have created a wedding shower present for someone and have used a mixture of items from three of your kits but I would like the tags to all match. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete