Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Peat Pot Kitty


Hello! Welcome to my blog! I bought some peat pots a while back to make some crafts with. This is my first craft - Halloween candy holders. 
Here is what I did:
1. I painted the peat pots black. I cut ears and a little hair and hot glued them to the inside top.
2. I made the eyes out of flat glass marbles. I glued yellow scrapbook paper that I had previously drawn bulging lines on to the back of the marbles. I hot glued the eyes on the pot, and then a mini pom pom for the nose. To offset the weight of the eyes, I glued a flat marble on the inside of the pot - otherwise the candy holders tip.
3. I painted on a mouth and whiskers with a white sharpie fine tipped paint pen.


Now I need to fill them with candy!
Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...

Tatertots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment