Monday, September 27, 2010

One Card, Three Different Flower Styles

I saw the idea for this card on a blog a while ago and saved the image, but I don't know who to give the credit to, sorry. I wanted to use up some older paper, and I wanted to try different flowers on each card so I could try a couple tutorials I had bookmarked.
The first flower from a tutorial is a circle punch flower. I used this tutorial
http://cbyar.blogspot.com/2010/02/circle-punch-flower-tutorial.html
as the start of my flower, but I added another petal and curled up the circles a bit.
The second tutorial I did was a scallop punch flower tutorial
http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/paper_scissors_and_superh/2010/03/make-your-own-spring.html
I used a sheer ribbon so it is a little hard to see in the picture the different dimensions this flower has.
The third flower was a flower from my scrapbook supplies with a fancy button glued in the middle. I am not going to buy flowers again as there are so many different tutorials out there to make them, but it is always good to use up supplies already purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment